Can you spare two hours a month to help the library?
Hear are some of the things you could do:
- Man a booth for a few hours at local events - Celtic festival, Water Valley Days, etc.
- Put books away at the library and scan shelves to ensure sequencing is correct
- Take the library's paper and plastic to recycling
- Do light housekeeping in the library
- Set up special holiday book displays
- Phone members about overdue books
- Pick up library office supplies while you are shopping
- Prepare and submit a monthly information piece on the library for the Hitching Post
- Help with the local membership drive
- Help with advertising and marketing the library
- Help organize a charity golf tournament
- Help organize a benefit concert
Email us to find out more about current volunteer opportunities.